бизнес-планирование, составление бизнес плана, ТЭО, Проектное финансирование
ООО "Бизнес Консультант" специализируется на разработке бизнес-плана, технико-экономического обоснования (ТЭО), организовывает финансирование инвестиционных проектов, оказывает юридическое обслуживание организациям.
Наша компания составляет бизнес-планы в соответствии со стандартами UNIDO и МЭРиТ РФ, что позволяет привлекать финансирование не только в отечественных банках, но и в международных финансовых институтах.
Адрес: г. Москва, Покровский бульвар, дом 8, стр. 2А
тел. (495) 783-81-74
Project Finance Scheme
Objective: To provide long term finance for the establishment of new industrial, infrastructure, agri-horticulture, fishery and animal husbandry projects as well as expansion, diversification and modernization of existing ones.
Types of Assistance: Term loan, direct subscription/underwriting of equity and debt instruments, provide financial guarantee and participate in deferred payment guarantee.
Eligibility: Industrial concerns conforming to the definition in Section 2 (c) of the IDBI Act, Infrastructure, Agro-horticulture, Fishery and Animal Husbandry projects.
Project Cost: Minimum assistance: NEDFi ordinarily finances projects with loan component of Rs.25 lakh and above. However smaller projects in innovative fields and in the hill states are also considered.
Maximum assistance: Normally, NEDFi can consider up to maximum exposure of 10% of paid up capital & reserves. However, it can consider projects requiring higher investment in consortium with other financial institutions and banks.
Nature of assistance: Rupee Term Loan
Promoters’ contribution: 30-40% of the total project cost. However, in the case of consortium financing it will be at par with the norms of All India Financial Institutions.
Debt Equity Ratio: Ordinarily 1.5 : 1
Interest Rate: Based on Prime Lending Rate fixed from time to time. Actual rate within the prevailing rate band depends upon creditworthiness of borrower and risk perception. As on date, the prevailing interest rate is 15% per annum. There is provision for 1% rebate on interest rate for timely repayment on due dates.
Up-front fee: 1% of the loan amount sanctioned
Security: First charge on movable and immovable fixed assets.
1. Loan Agreement.
2. Deed of hypothecation.
3. Personal guarantee from main promoters, wherever required.
4. Undertaking from the promoters for
o Meeting overrun/shortfall in the project cost/means of financing
o Non-disposal of shareholdings by the promoters
5. Undertaking from MD for non-receipt of commission, if company is in default to NEDFi.
6. Resolution under Section 293 (1)(a) and 293(1)(d) of the Company’s Act.
Micro Finance Scheme
The people in North East India are predominantly in the farming sector. For trading and production purposes, small borrowers still depend on the local moneylenders whose interest rates are normally very high. It becomes rather heavy on the borrowers who are poor, illiterate and do not understand the intricacies involved in formal lending. Therefore, they do not approach banks despite their needs.
With the help of Non Government Organisation (NGOs), individuals can be organised under Self Help Groups (SHGs) for the purpose of on-lending from financial institutions. Also, linkages can be established for networking with these SHGs with the formal banking sector.
Despite the vast expansion of the formal credit system in the country, it has not been able to cover adequately the need of small loan requirement of the rural poor. The banks have not been involved much in lending of this kind as it encompasses high risk & high transaction cost and too many small borrowers. Faced with such constraints, the unreached small borrowers can be helped by NEDFi through the provision of small loan through intermediaries. It will lead to creation of informal savings and help in inculcating the habit of borrowing and repaying.
There is a need to target small and mid size agriculturist, self employed personnel, entrepreneur; not so much as a measure of poverty alleviation but as a measure of productivity/efficiency building mechanism to support the greater goal of overall development of the region.
Hence, NEDFi would look towards developing & supporting NGOs/Voluntary Agencies (VA) with good track record for on-lending to the "needy" for taking up productive activities. The program would envisage extending financial assistance to NGOs/VAs for on-lending to the people for self-employment projects that generate income, allowing them to care for themselves and the families.
The approach would focus on identifying micro finance institute (MFI) as long tern partners and providing credit support for their micro credit initiatives. The MFIs may be well-organised Non Government Organisation (NGO) with good networks or other micro finance organisations. The MFIs would be selected on the basis of their credibility, track record, professional expertise and management practices, credit rating, field visits etc.
The approach to assistance under NMFS will be different from that of conventional lending under other programs of NEDFi in as much lending decisions under NMFS will be governed by the track record, capabilities of reach of MFIs rather than the security offered and promoter’s stake.
The operational modalities of the NMFS will be as follows:
Well managed NGOs/VAs/Cooperative Societies, Village Councils that:
· are in existence for at least 3 years
· have experience in developing SHG
· have good track record
· have proper system of book keeping
· adequate financial management ability
· well-organised SHGs engaged in income generating activities.
· Minimum amount that can be given to a SHG is Rs 20 thousand and maximum up to Rs. 4 lakh.
· NEDFi would lend the amount at Prime Lending Rate (PLR) + 0.5 % (administrative charge).
· NGOs to lend it to the SHGs/individuals at a rate determined by them after discussing with NEDFi. In no case more than 4% above NEDFi’s PLR.
· Repayment period by the NGO would depend on the projects. Maximum period is 5 years including a reasonable moratorium period. The repayment period by the ultimate borrower will be 1-3 years.
· Some feasibility study of the projects sent by the SHGs should be done by the NGOs before being accepted by NEDFi. The individual projects would be prepared by the NGOs with details.
· NEDFi would help SHGs, NGOs in identifying activities and in conducting seminars, trainings, workshops etc.
· NGO will apply as per NEDFi application format .
· NGO's to please use checklist.
Activities to be financed:
· Income generation through agriculture (including farm implements).
· Other farming activities mainly : Piggery, Poultry, Fishery, Dairy etc.
· Micro industries.
· Service Sector including transportation etc.
Ultimate Target Group :
· Farmers - Petty Traders
· Women - Youth
· Capacity Building of NGOs
· Loan Agreement.
· Deed of Hypothecation.
· Promissory Note.
· Resolution of executive body accepting the terms and conditions for availing the loan.
· Hypothecation of all the movable assets of the NGO.
· Promissory note from the NGO.
Working Capital Term Loan
This scheme is aimed for those units currently facing problem due to lack of working capital support from commercial banks, but can be made viable with the infusion of fresh funds by way of one time core working capital assistance.
1. The scheme is meant for limited companies which are industrial concerns as defined in IDBI Act.
2. Those limited companies which have not got any working capital:
a. They are defaulter in banks, but not willful defaulter.
b. They were under financed & hence running in lower capacity.
c. There is market for the product.
d. The promoters are competent and persons of integrity.
e. Technology is not outdated.
3. The Company and the unit must be potentially viable.
Quantum of Assistance:
75% of the working capital requirement of business for one cycle of operation.
Promoters’ Contribution: 25%
Interest rate: PLR + weightage of risk.
Repayment Period: Maximum 3 years
The borrower shall approach commercial banks for meeting its normal working capital requirement at any time during currency of the loan. As and when the assistance is sanctioned by the bank, the working capital loan from NEDFi should be repaid out of the proceeds of the loan sanctioned by the bank. NEDFi in turn shall release its charge on current assets and also concede second charge on fixed assets if so insisted by the bank.
i. First charge by way of hypothecation of current assets.
ii. Charge on fixed assets of the unit.
iii. Personal Guarantee of Promoter Director/Corporate Guarantee
iv. First pari-passu charge on the fixed assets of the unit, if the assets are mortgaged to other institutions/ Bank
v. Adequate collateral security
Upfront fee: 1.00% of the loan amount
For acquiring specific machinery/equipment
· Financially sound companies
· Should be in the operation for a period of 5 years, should be making profit for the last three years.
· Must have a good track record.
Assistance under the scheme will not be available for the following:
· Acquisition of second hand equipment/machinery
· In- house fabrication of equipment/ machinery
· Reimbursement of the cost of equipment/ machinery purchased more than 90 days prior to the date of application.
· Grass root projects or major/ expansion/ diversification, which call for detailed appraisal.
Nature of assistance: Rupee Term Loan
Extent of Assistance:
70% of cost of equipment plus taxes/duties, transportation and installation charges. Minimum: Rs.25 lakh Maximum: Rs.10 Crore
Promoters’ contribution: 30%
Debt Equity Ratio: 1.5:1
Current ratio: 1.33:1
Interest coverage: 2:1
Based on Prime Lending Rate fixed from time to time. Actual rate within the prevailing rate band depends upon creditworthiness of borrower and risk perception.
Upfront fee: 1% of loan amount sanctioned
Repayment period: 3 to 6 years
Extension of first charge or hypothecation of assets financed. Personal guarantee/ Corporate guarantee
· Loan Agreement
· Deed of hypothecation
· Demand promissory
ООО Бизнес Консультант - бизнес-план, составление бизнес-плана, разработка бизнес-плана, тэо, проектное финансирование